The Model 9100 operator is designed to operate vehicular slide gates in residential and commercial applications. The 9100 is designed so that it can easily be mounted in the front, center or rear of the gate without any costly and time consuming field modifications. In addition, the operator can be pad or post mounted to meet any installation requirements.
- Self-adjusting, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Partial-open feature.
- Anti-tailgating feature.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Two convenience outlets.
- Fail-safe release (fail-secure optional).
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.